Dr. Riggs offers consulting, strategy and litigation support for technology, transportation, economic, housing, and land use companies and projects under the umbrella of Sustinere Consulting. His numerous publications have included a focus on smart cities, new mobility and autonomous driving technology, economic and community development, urban design, and new ways of the thinking about transportation demand management. In addition to project-related work, he is available as a speaker in a corporate or academic setting, and as an expert witness.
Dr. Riggs has experience conducting seminars on leadership, sustainability, resiliency and future thinking. A sample of recent work includes:
Consulting & Strategy
- INTN.CITY: Municipal Blockchain Applications, Founder
- Atmos Financial: Senior Advisor and Strategist
- Heex Technologies: Senior Advisor and Strategist
- American Battery Technology Company: Marketing Lead, Growth and Strategy
- Rikswaterstaat (Netherlands): Senior Advisor
- BMW Global, New Mobility Strategy Advisor
- California Coastal Conservancy: Low Cost Accommodations Mapping & Strategy
- Oppsites: Marketing, growth & strategy
- Bzzt Stockholm: Operations, marketing, growth strategy
- Micromech: Advisor
- Elistik: Board member
- ReStreet: Founder
- Malden Transportation, Inc. et al v. Uber Technologies, Inc. (Expert report, deposition & court testimony on behalf of Uber.)
- Additional confidential legal clients
Keynotes and Speaking Events
Billy has has also worked as a recording artist and music producer, having worked on award-winning projects with Frances England, Gabriel Riggs and Carlos Villarreal. His music is available through numerous online distributors and via direct download from BillyRiggsBand.com.
Dr. William Riggs: Resiliency & Scale from William Riggs on Vimeo.